November 21, 2006

X-BOX 360

The day the X-BOX 360 came out my boyfriend took a $100.00 cab to another Wal-Mart in another city to pick one up. The system looks cool standing or Lying on it's side, we have ours hooked to our HP Pavilion Media Center m7480n and it is the best thing ever! We have our favourite shows preset to record that way we CAN watch two shows that are on at the same time and I CAN spend time with my kids baking etc. and still watch my soaps when the are down to rest. I was disappointed though when I realized my brand new CSI game would NOT play in the 360 we have lots of X-BOX games but if the 360 does NOT play them so then I am playing my X-BOX and looking at my X-BOX 360. I just don't understand why they wouldn't make the games compatible EEERRRRGG!
tried the play station 3 tell me about it??

No comments: